MSc Global Health Risk Management & Hygiene Policies
DAAD EPOS Scholarship
From the study year 2023/24 onwards, the MSc Global Health is part of the Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The programme offers a number of scholarships to applicants from developing countries.
You might be eligible for the scholarship if all the following points apply:
- You are from an eligible developing country. Please check the DAAD-website for further information.
- You have gained a minimum of two years of relevant working experience after the graduation from the Bachelor’s and until the time of the application.
- Your former academic degree is not older than six years.
- You have completed no other Master’s degree in a similar field of studies (for example no Master programme in Public Health, International Health or alike).
- Your aim is to pursue a career as a practitioner in the field of development (not as a researcher).
Only if all four points apply to you, you fulfil the EPOS requirements!
Please note that you have to attach further documents to your application as outlined in the Admission section.
Also keep in mind that you might be admitted to the MSc Global Health programme without being awarded a DAAD EPOS scholarship.
If you are not eligible for the DAAD EPOS scholarship you may apply individually and early to other available funding programmes in Germany. A list of available programmes can be found here. Scholarships by the Dr. Hans Riegel-Stiftung are no longer available.
Please note that we do not offer any assistance for other scholarship applications.
Section Global Health
Institute of Hygiene and Public Health